Friday, December 10, 2010

Completely forgot.....

Nithyanandam,

Wow....funny, actually I forgot completely about this blog.  I just forgot completely the idea of blog itself and most  importantly,  I have one that I have been updating it.  Anyway, glad at least I remembered it today.

Anyway....now the most updated news with the scandal news is Swami Sachit is finally released from the 'protection' of Indian polices :)  and he is doing well.

There's another update.  Vinay is behind the bar.  Vinay use to be associated with the foundation but left the foundation long time ago. However I came to know that he actually is one of the complainant against Swamiji for unusual sex.  Mmmm...... supposedly he was a victim it seems.  I lived in the LA ashram, again and again, all I can say is I have never lived in a place that is so safe and pure.  Never one being there behaved lustfully.   Anyhow, I can only speak for myself and count blessings.

Blessed are those who able to experience bliss and especially be still connected with the Divine who is here to awaken the divinity in us.  Again words makes everything too small, only those have experienced Swami's grace and compassion, and blessed, happen to have the awareness or experience of the happening of the incarnation on planet earth, can relate with what I am expressing with NO doubt.

1 comment:

  1. Exactly Ma. You have said the exact words. LA ashram was always the pure and divine space and being around the Master is no guarantee of experiencing the Master. They are two different things all together.

    He is here for all of us, only we have to get out so that we can experience the truth of Him.
    Thanks Ma.

    ReplyDelete