Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Having Own TV Station

Sept. 21, 2010 (Bidadi)

Our web TV is not even a month old since Swami inaugurated it. I personally felt, 'Oh God....I am glad we have our own station. At least we can air the news from our side too...'. Really that's what I thought when Deccan Herald simply released defamatory article.

Before, I came to Bidadi, many said, if it's published in the newspaper, there must be some truth in it. Made sense....logically, but I know my experience with Swamiji is different (especially being a woman) but I'm able to express it logically. So I listened and move on with no words because I do not have facts on my side, only experience.

I was shocked when I arrived in Bidadi all the things, some of these officials do and to see how media abuse Swamiji. I am living here right now, and one of the tv channel aired a news saying that Swami's running a prostitution center. It was just because one fellow is reporting some is being hurt / raped here in Bidadi. Up to now, none of 'the raped victim'has been identified. The same time I saw how the legal authorities did not want to take any complains from the ashram's side, when the ashramites wanted to file a complain. Now, I saw the printed material from Deccan Herald ....just wrote and print an article as they like. Actually, I came to know such woman who they claimed to step-up and complained against Swamiji did not even exist, the writer created just to get 'hits' of sensational news.

I am glad that we at least have web tv. We are working on improving the quality. Please bear with us, this eNTV is a new initiative for us - a baby so to speak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KkfGkOsJaOk (English)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI_MC9ZdZc0&feature=channel (Tamil)

No comments:

Post a Comment